Covering more than just the technical aspects of tea, such as tea classifications, brewing details, and tea brewing specifics. This short course intertwines these ‘facts and figures’ with the rich culture and long history of Chinese tea and brings them together to show how tea culture is really a reflection of healthy living and harmony with one’s self.
- A brief, accurate history of Chinese tea
- Introduction to the 6 different types of tea
- Highlighting famous teas from each category
- Clearing up a few of the most popular misunderstandings about tea
- The benefits of tea from a traditional perspective
Want to learn more?
Sunday Tea Book (a full expansion of this video): https://www.zhentea.ca/sunday-tea-book/